Fulfil your desire for independence with the new Bailey Pursuit caravan range
The new Bailey Pursuit has all the attributes to continue in this rich tradition, whilst at the same time offering something genuinely different for a new generation of caravan owners.
On the road…
As with all Bailey leisure vehicles, models are built using the patented Alu-Tech construction system, complete with a durable GRP outer skin, to create vehicles that are more robust, more durable and yet lighter than those manufactured using conventional methods to offer greater resistance against the elements to keep owners comfortable safe and secure all year round. Alu-Tech’s lightweight design makes Pursuit models suitable for a wide range of tow vehicles, whilst its unique aero-dynamic body shell profile enhances towing dynamics and improves tow car fuel economy to make them safer and more cost effective to own.
The market-leading thermal characteristics of the Alu-Tech body shell, achieved through the sole use of 30% thicker GRP-clad laminated panels in its construction, are emphasised by the inclusion of a Truma Combi heating system with a new digital control panel to maintain a regular supply of both warm air and hot water at all times – making the Pursuit a genuine four-season vehicle.
Offering style as well as substance the Pursuit is a caravan which is full of character. Exteriors feature a combination of slate grey and polar white body shell panels with a contemporary graphics scheme and together these combine with aesthetically enhanced body contours to give the range a striking new look that will ensure that it stands out from the crowd.
The compact exterior disguises the fact that Pursuit is surprisingly spacious inside featuring a 7’4” body width and an internal headroom of 6’5” throughout. This space is expertly managed, with many unique design features such as a recessed front chest with slide out table and a centrally mounted gas locker, to make Pursuit as practical as it is comfortable. The resulting interiors are showcased by large Polyclassic windows and Heki rooflights throughout, with the option to specify an additional opening front sunroof to further enhance the levels of natural light and ventilation.
Interior decor features the trademark Bailey Walnut finish which, has been expertly
refined with new cabinetry featuring dual-finish locker doors, high gloss worktops and polished chrome fittings to enhance the overall feeling of quality. This combines with contemporary new ‘Spice’ soft furnishings, supplied with both bolster and scatter cushions, fully lined co-ordinating curtains and split section drop in carpets
to give the Pursuit a standard of finish normally only found in more expensive caravans.
As people have come to expect from Bailey, models are extremely well specified and are packed with all the home comforts owners will need for relaxing and enjoyable holidays. Notably they include fully equipped kitchens featuring quality appliances, such as the Thetford Combi combination oven/grill, a Thetford three burner gas-hob and a large capacity Dometic refrigerator plus well-designed washrooms which contain a Thetford C-260 cassette toilet and an energy-saving EcoCamel shower.
Models also benefit from the availability of a number of attractive optional upgrades which will allow you to tailor the caravan to specifically suit your requirements. These include a carefully specified and keenly priced Premium Pack consisting of an AL-KO AKS hitch, a spare wheel, door flyscreen, microwave oven & radio CD/MP3 player to provide that extra level of comfort. While for the safety & security conscious a factory fit AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System and an AL-KO Secure wheel lock are also included on the options list.
The new Bailey Pursuit is a refreshingly different caravan range.
In addition to the traditional Bailey hallmarks of quality and value it also possesses its own distinct style to give it an individuality which will make it something people will be proud to be seen in and seen with.
Models are surprisingly light for vehicles which contain so much interior space and as such are the perfect match for a wide range of potential tow cars. Plus through a combination of design innovation and efficiency savings Bailey has been able to bring Pursuit to market at a price which will put a new caravan purchase within reach of many more people for the first time.
So why not fulfill your desire for independence in a new Bailey Pursuit – probably all the caravan you will ever need.
Model Line Up
Pursuit is available in a choice of two compact and four full-size layouts based upon the best-selling models in our existing product ranges:-
Pursuit 400-2 Compact 2-Berth end washroom
Pursuit 430-4 Compact 4-Berth fixed double bed end washroom
Pursuit 530-4 4-Berth fixed double bed end washroom
Pursuit 540-5 5-Berth fixed corner bunk end washroom
Pursuit 550-4 4-Berth fixed twin single bed end washroom
Pursuit 560-5 5-Berth double dinette end bedroom
• Supplied with a 6-year transferable body shell integrity guarantee and a 3-year transferable manufacturers components warranty*
• 4-year transferable extension to bodyshell integrity guarantee available as a cost option (making 10 years in total)*
• EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation
• Structural interlocking aluminium extrusion external framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
• Five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system featuring
1. Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application laminating technology for a stronger more consistent bond
2. Upper body panels built using a timber free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner wall lining
3. Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet impact resistant GRP outer skin for extra durability and improved thermal performance
• NEW aesthetically enhanced aerodynamic bodyshell profile for enhanced towing stability and improved fuel economy
• NEW distinctive duo-tone bodyshell colourways, in slate grey and polar white, with co-ordinating contemporary graphics scheme
• AL-KO galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear
• 14” Alloy wheels with bespoke caravan tyres
• NEW alloy wheel security locking nuts
• AL-KO Secure wheel lock receiver
• NEW centrally mounted easy-access gas locker for enhanced stability and reduced nose weight
• Hartal two part exterior access door with moulded interior liner and map pocket
• NEW high security entrance door lock
• Polyplastic double glazed windows throughout
• Remis retractable flyscreen and sunblinds to all caravan windows
• Midi and mini Heki roof lights throughout main habitation area
• Status 550 telescopic directional television aerial
• Internal headroom of 1.96m (6'5") throughout the length of the caravan
• Body width of 2.21m (7'4")
• 230v power supply with up to 5 interior sockets
• TV station with 230v, 12v and a minimum of one aerial socket
• 12v internal lighting system
• NEW Dual fuel Truma Combi boiler (2kw gas & 1.8kw electric) with user friendly digital control panel including adjustable fan speed and water boost functions
• Swivel Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with integrated header tank
• NEW inboard shower unit with ceramic ball mixer tap and Ecocamel shower head
• NEW Dometic 103 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and detachable full width freezer compartment (capacity increases to 110 litres when freezer compartment is removed) in single axle models
• Thetford Duplex combination oven and grill
• Thetford 3-burner gas hob incorporating flush fitting glass hinged lid and conveniently located controls
• NEW stainless steel circular kitchen sink and mixer tap, washing up bowl, drainer and chopping board
• Bailey "Walnut" furniture finish
• NEW large front window shelf (35cm wide)
• NEW recessed front drawer & slide out occasional table (model specific)
• NEW drop down front table (model specific)
• NEW construction front bed boxes with slide out double bed make up (model specific)
• NEW beech sprung bed box tops for additional comfort (model specific)
• NEW bed make-up system on easy glide track (model specific)
• NEW aircraft style overhead locker system with split level storage, domestic style metal hinges and chrome handles
• NEW dual finish Italian design overhead locker doors
• NEW high gloss kitchen and washroom worktop laminate
• NEW drop down kitchen worktop extension (model specific)
• NEW premium quality fixtures and fittings in polished chrome finish
• Foam filled upholstery featuring premium quality fabrics, high density filling and superior cushion construction and De-luxe sprung mattresses (model specific)
• NEW standard ‘Spice’ soft furnishings with co-ordinating lined curtains, arm rests or bolster cushions (model specific) and two scatter cushions
• Split section loose fit drop in carpets
Factory Fit Upgrades (Cost Options)
• Premium Pack consisting of:
AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser
Floor mounted steel spare wheel & retainer
Exterior door flyscreen
Stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven conveniently located at eye level
Branded Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod/MP3 player connection point
• NEW Polyplastic double glazed opening sunroof with night blind in front dome
• AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System
• AL-KO Secure portable wheel lock